[Scale-planning] Test Message

der.hans verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Fri Jul 1 07:42:45 UTC 2016

Am 30. Jun, 2016 schwätzte Ilan Rabinovitch so:

moin moin Ilan,

thanks to you and everyone else involved for getting us back up to 20th
century mailing list features despite dmarc!

ciao,

der.hans

> Thanks all. No need to reply, I can see from the archives it worked.
>
> As promised the list now:
> 1) Maintains the from headers, unless the sender's ISP sets strict DMARC
> polices. In which case the message will be wrapped.
> 2) We no longer black list any email providers.
> 3) If you post from an address not subscribed to the list, you'll get a
> reply asking you to try from your subscribed address. Previously it
> silently disappear into the ether without notice to you.
>
> Excited to finally have a useful and useable scale-planning list again.
>
> Ilan
>

> Ilan Rabinovitch
> Conference Chair
> Southern California Linux Expo
> 877-831-2569 x110 Voice
> 818-442-1865 Mobile
> ilan at linuxfests.org Email
>
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 11:13 PM, Nathan Haines <nathan at nhaines.com> wrote:
>
>> On 06/30/2016 11:02 PM, Ilan Rabinovitch wrote:
>>
>>> We moved the various scale mailing lists today. This is a quick test to
>>> make sure the new settings we promised are working as expected.
>>>

>> Sorry, Ilan, this message didn't come through.  Maybe check the list
>> settings and try again?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Nathan

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "Wasted day. Wasted life. Dessert, please."  -- Steven Meretzky