[Scale-planning] [Tech] Event Wifi Sponsored

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Sun Jun 19 18:27:46 PDT 2016

Just so you are aware, the position of Tech Chair is not vacant because nobody
can do the job, it's vacant because the Scale Chairs have decided not to pick
someone for that job for a while longer.

One of the people who resigned had also been providing free hosting and sysadmin
support for Scale and LinuxFests. The Chairs decided to focus strictly on
redesigning those services and migrating them to another hosting service before
the free hosting/support runs out. Discussions about the on-site efforts have
been pretty much tabled as a result.

What area do you live in? are you local to Southern California?

David Lang