[Scale-planning] SCALE CFP Closing on 11/15

Lori Mitchell lorimitchell0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 00:26:45 UTC 2016

Thanks for all the responses. I am well aware of SteamCoders and know Keila l, et al well. I will present the opportunity to volunteer at SCALE to the women in our group as exposure. And, discuss FLOSS (heard about it through a colleague at GHC this year). Thanks again!

Lori Mitchell
Sent from my iPhone