[Scale-planning] SCALE CFP Closing on 11/15

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 00:35:36 UTC 2016

fyi - I would like to frame volunteering at SCALE as more than just
exposure, also as participation and helping to make the larger community
more diverse. Do note that the original team which started SCALE are now
well connected and working for some of the top tech companies, and thus I
hope that there will also be good networking and mentoring opportunities.