[Scale-planning] Please pass the word along, App Sec Cali Jan 23-25 in Santa Monica + SCALE

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 21:32:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

AppSec Cali is coming up Jan 23-25, 2017. The organizers will have a 1/2
table for us there to promote SCALE 15x. They also have a 20% off code for
us which we are allowed to pass along to our community. App Sec Cali is a
great event which I highly recommend, and the price is very reasonable
thanks to the sponsors they get.

Below is the invite they sent us

Thank You
Matti

====

Join us at the upcoming AppSec Cali 2017 Event - Jan. 23-25 in Santa Monica.

Please see attached flyer/link for distribution to the SCALE15x Community.
Share the event via twitter, email and digital posting etc.

The chapter discount is a 20% off for your community. Use discount code
*SCALE20O**FF*.
Prices increases December 1, 2016. Current discounted price $240 for the 2
day event.
Good thru November 30, 2016.

Also, a flat student discounted price of $99 with valid student ID is
offered on
the registration page. No Code Necessary.

The discounts Do Not Include any of the Training Sessions Monday Jan, 23.
All Training Sessions priced separately at listed rate.

..

Thank you for your support. See you there!

Best, Dave

David Wettenstein
AppSec California 2017 - Organizer
818.304.4007 cell
https://2017.appseccalifornia.org

PS. Discounted Hotel Rate Limited Availability