[Scale-planning] UpSCALE Talks

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Jan 25 17:04:05 UTC 2017

The CFP page has instructions on how to submit talks in general, rather
than UpSCALE specifically.  It applies to all programs at SCALE. With 12~
tracks at SCALE and half a dozen community events that need to get sessions
into the SCALE website, building a new page for each isn't ideal.

Looks like have a few proposals already, so I think people are finding it?
If you're concerned though could you take a stab and making changes to the
text and posting it as a google doc or gist we can collaborate on?

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice