[Scale-planning] UpSCALE Talks

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:59:51 UTC 2017

Hi...

I've done a couple of UpSCALE talks in the past. I looked on past years pages but couldn't find the old instructions. I do remember it was Gareth's project and that we had to get our slide deck to him by a certain deadline so he could get the whole thing ready to go before the event. Also, as I recall, we only needed to submit a title in advance (maybe with a clarifying sub-title). The deadline to get the decks in was very close to the actual opening of SCaLE.

It seems having a separate instruction for it this year might clarify it for folks. You should be able to fit in 7 - 8 talks (that is what was done in prior years).

Caryl