[Scale-planning] UpSCALE Talks

Kenneth Wyrick kmw at caltek.net
Wed Jan 25 18:15:07 UTC 2017

what you said sounds right to me.
he referred us to the cfp
i looked and found something i may submit for upSCALE
SCALE 15X will have the following specialized tracks:

Open Source in Enterprises - Both small businesses & large enterprises are
adopting Open Source to reduce costs, for higher agility and improving
quality. This will be the focus of this newly introduced track with an
emphasis on on real world examples.

<quote who="Caryl Bigenho">
Hi...

I've done a couple of UpSCALE talks in the past. I looked on past years
pages but couldn't find the old instructions. I do remember it was
Gareth's project and that we had to get our slide deck to him by a certain
deadline so he could get the whole thing ready to go before the event.
Also, as I recall, we only needed to submit a title in advance (maybe with
a clarifying sub-title). The deadline to get the decks in was very close
to the actual opening of SCaLE.

It seems having a separate instruction for it this year might clarify it
for folks. You should be able to fit in 7 - 8 talks (that is what was done
in prior years).

Caryl