[Scale-planning] UpSCALE Talks

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Jan 25 18:19:31 UTC 2017

This is the call for submissions, not the requirements for the slide forms,
etc which are sent by email to the individuals who are accepted rather than
on the website.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've done a couple of UpSCALE talks in the past. I looked on past years
> pages but couldn't find the old instructions. I do remember it was Gareth's
> project and that we had to get our slide deck to him by a certain deadline
> so he could get the whole thing ready to go before the event. Also, as I
> recall, we only needed to submit a title in advance (maybe with a
> clarifying sub-title). The deadline to get the decks in was very close to
> the actual opening of SCaLE.
>

> It seems having a separate instruction for it this year might clarify it
> for folks. You should be able to fit in 7 - 8 talks (that is what was done
> in prior years).

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA