[Scale-planning] UpSCALE Talks

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Jan 25 18:20:56 UTC 2017

If someone sends a gist or google doc with changes to make the CFP page
more generic I'm happy to discuss and see how to pull it in. I don't
however want to make a different instructions page for every single group
that has events at SCALE.

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA