[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Everett Batey efbatey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 02:56:07 UTC 2017

Program map, needed Booths 231 and 330 included.  Maybe registration table
signage pointing to T-Shirt booth(s) number(s) will help.

In addition, a last minute, as-is booth map will help vectoring attendees,
and, mapping the cabling, switches and access points.  E.g. attached map.

 R/  Everett Batey / Skype: wa6cre-10 / efbatey at gmail.com
  or efbarc at cotdazr.org or wa6cre at gmail.com or lioneverett at gmail.com
   Auxiliary Lions 4-A3 Web  Lions 4-A3 Calendar  /
http://lions.vhwy.com/lcal
    (805) 616-2471 / G-Talk/Twitter: efbatey / CrisisLinks
http://bit.ly/cw95Um
      Please visit So Calif Linux Expo http://www.socallinuxexpo.org