[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:28:55 UTC 2017

Remember:

Picking up a T-shirt and other goodies is an optional and a nice addition
to what we like to offer participants.

We try to have enough for people, however we have frequently run short,
especially of more popular sizes in the past, and there have been years
when we did not have t-shirts, or mugs, or other items.

Thank You