[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Lei Zhang leiz at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Mar 10 04:45:33 UTC 2017

Is it really that much slower to write "M2XL" vs making a chicken
scratch on a sheet of paper? What if I pre-printed some sizes on the
coupon and put checkboxes next to them?

I'd be scanning the same barcode as the one on the attendee badges, to
verify it is a valid badge, and inputting the hand written size /
checked box at the same time. Basically doing what we did this year,
but deferring the actual scanning because some people insist that's
what slows down the t-shirt pick up process.