[Scale-planning] Pasadena feedback

Lei Zhang leiz at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Mar 10 06:12:15 UTC 2017

Transportation to the venue is better too. The Gold Line has two
stations within walking distance. Hopefully that will get even more
convenient as LA builds out its public transportation network. There's
many more parking options: The Civic Center, the Paseo, hotels, and
other Old Town Pasadena lots.

Looks like there's more development next door at the Paseo and the
empty land a block away will be a Hyatt in 2 years time. [1]

[1] http://la.curbed.com/2017/3/9/14871682/pasadenas-paseo-colorado-mall-h-m-restaurants