[Scale-planning] Game Night

Marina King marinaking at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:45:04 UTC 2017

I thought VR Realm was excellent... Maybe not as well-publicized as it
could have been as it was off in a quiet room (not everyone knew about it)
but we should definitely give it more attention next year! I thought Game
Night was fun. The food was unique and awesome! Much appreciated!!

Marina

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Lori Barfield <itdirector at gmail.com>
wrote:

> hey, what did you all think of the new VR Realm activity?  it was so
> popular, i think we have to bring it back.  only with many times more
> equipment.  do you have any creative ideas about it?
>
> any other feedback you'd like to give about our signature Game Night
> activity?
>
> ...lori

*Marina King*
*1st VP - Leadership*
*SB Area Council of PTAs and*

*15th District County PTA(805) 696-3424*
*www.sbpta.org <http://www.sbpta.org>*
*Facebook page: sbpta*