[Scale-planning] Game Night

der.hans Verteiler+SCaLE-planning at LuftHans.com
Fri Mar 10 18:24:54 UTC 2017

Am 10. Mar, 2017 schwätzte Lori Barfield so:

> hey, what did you all think of the new VR Realm activity?  it was so
> popular, i think we have to bring it back.  only with many times more
> equipment.  do you have any creative ideas about it?
>
> any other feedback you'd like to give about our signature Game Night
> activity?

Thanks for all the work the game night team puts in to make it a great
experience for everyone!

I liked the historical displays and the use of craigslist for cleaning up
lost and found.

It's been a while since the Frets on Fire guy had a booth or the flight
simulator guy was in. I think it would be awesome to get projects like
those participating in game night.

I did not have much time to talk to the Linux Astronomy group. Did they
put up a telescope? If not, is there a place they could do that? Oooh, it
would be fun to put up celestia or something similar on one of the big
displays and let people play with it.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  If it's not a toy you're looking at it wrong. -- der.hans