[Scale-planning] talk_deadline++

der.hans verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Sat Nov 3 05:43:42 UTC 2018

Am 02. Nov, 2018 schwätzte Ilan Rabinovitch so:

moin moin,

> We can move it earlier, if we can announce it earlier.  Later makes review
> very difficult with the holidays.

I would just like one more day, have them due on Nov 1st rather than Oct
31st.

In general, I like that they're a little early.

I appreciate the work that people put in for proposal reviews and am glad
we're mostly not imposing on the holidays.

It's also good to have some planning and promo time before the end of the
year.

ciao,

der.hans

> On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 6:44 PM der.hans <
> verteiler+scale-planning at lufthans.com> wrote:
>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> can we push the deadline back a day for SCaLE18x?
>>
>> Having the deadline on Halloween makes it difficult to finish last minute
>> reviews and proposals for many of us.
>>
>> Hope everyone had a great Halloween :).
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>> --
>> #  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
>> #  Strangers are friends just waiting to happen!

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Intelligence without compassion is a waste.  -- der.hans