[Scale-planning] BoF page update

der.hans Verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Fri Mar 1 22:29:14 UTC 2019

Am 01. Mar, 2019 schwätzte Jill Rouleau so:

moin moin,

> The hashtag says 17x on https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/birds-feather-s
> essions.  What page are you seeing 16x on?

That's the page I had in my tab, so I presume that's it. I also now see
#scale17x.

Not sure what happened, but it's correct now :).

ciao,

der.hans

> -Jill
> On Fri, 2019-03-01 at 07:11 +0000, der.hans wrote:
>> moin moin,
>>
>> The hashtag listed on the BoFs page is #SCaLE16x, can we get that updated
>> to #SCaLE17x?
>>
>> I would also like to get that final paragraph ( where the hashtag appears
>> ) broken up a bit.
>>
>> --
>> What is a birds of a feather session? It's an informal meet-up or
>> discussion, where SCaLE attendees can get together and discuss a shared
>> interest without a pre-designated agenda.
>>
>> Please use the #scale17x tag when promoting your meeting or when
>> discussing a BoF you intend to attend, whichever social media you're
>> using.
>>
>> We will once again have sponsored BoFs for FLOSS topics and companies. If
>> your organization is interested in sponsoring snacks or beverages for a
>> BoF, please contact BoFs at socallinuxexpo.org.
>> --
>>
>> Alternatively, give me page edit access and I'll update it.
>>
>> A week from now the first day of SCaLE will be ending. Looking forward to
>> it :).
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "Luckily, this is a comic book, for which no idea is too complex."
#    -- Larry Gonick from The Cartoon History of the United States