[Scale-planning] links to Gabriela D'Ávila Ferrara

der.hans Verteiler+SCaLE-planning at LuftHans.com
Sat Mar 2 06:42:03 UTC 2019

moin moin,

We have three different links to Gabriela D'Ávila Ferrara's speaker page,
only two work.

The link to her page from her talk has '%C3%' and works.

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/speakers/gabriela-d%C3%A1vila-ferrara

The link to her page from the speakers page doesn't have any escaped
special characters.

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/speakers/gabriela-davila-ferrara

The link from the schedule has '%27%C3%A' and doesn't work. It shows the
speakers page rather than her page. She's in the MySQL track on Friday.

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/speakers/gabriela-d%27%C3%A1vila-ferrara

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then