[Scale-planning] SCALE PGP Keysigning Party

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Tue Jul 13 03:57:37 UTC 2021

All,

Given the continued DDOS against the PGP keyservers contributing to a
sharp decline in PGP usage (and usability), I do not plan to run the
keysigning party at SCALE in 2022.

If someone else would like to run it, I'm happy to give guidance on
that, but speak up now so we can add keys to the registration questions.

If we don't hear from anyone, we'll retire the KSP.

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

  matter and those who matter don't mind."
  - Dr. Seuss