[Scale-planning] program chair / program committee

KC Braunschweig kcbraunschweig at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:02:54 UTC 2022

Awesome. I think the things I need to get started are:
- admin on the cfp-reviewers mailing list
- access to the scale gdrive
- emails to the full list of track leads and program folks if someone has
it.
This is the list I have from the 2022 program:
Cloud Native
Josh Berkus, Guinevere Saenger, Steve Wong
PostgreSQL
Mark Wong, Gabrielle, Joe Conway
MySQL David Stokes
DevOpsDayLA
Ilan Rabinovitch, Bryna Kirzner, Murriel Perez-McCabe, Jordan Schwartz,
Joemar Gonzalez, Tony Fatouros, Omar Alva
Open Government Mark Roden
Open Medical Mark Roden
Open Data Mark Roden
UpSCALE
Hannah Anderson
Security Track Don Thomas
Systems and Infrastructure
KC Braunschweig, Alan Willis, Naomi Reeves
Developer Chris Smith
BoF Coordinator der hans
 I only have what emails I can scrounge from other lists though so if
someone has preferred emails for these folks that'd help. Hopefully they're
all on the cfp reviewers list so maybe when I get admin there I can just
use that but first thing I'll do is check if anyone is missing.

KC