[Scale-planning] SCaLE 20x 2023 Call for Papers is open!

KC Braunschweig kc at socallinuxexpo.org
Thu Sep 29 00:15:16 UTC 2022

The SCaLE CFP is open and information is posted about all the tracks and
expected co-located events we're working on.
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/20x/cfp

The website isn't fully updated yet but at least the cfp is updated
sufficiently that you can direct people there. Also talk submissions work
and so people can start submitting as soon as they're ready. We'll follow
up with a more organized plan to publicize this as the full website update
is finished but I wanted to let all of you know that the CFP is up and you
can send people to it.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the content and getting the website
updated.

--
KC Braunschweig
Program Chair