[Scale-planning] SCaLE 20x 2023 Call for Papers is open!

KC Braunschweig kc at socallinuxexpo.org
Thu Sep 29 21:19:24 UTC 2022

I created a new doc for brainstorming where we should be publicizing the
CFP as well as any idea people want to pursue for keynote speakers:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PxW6iAa6gakEbrkpVlTjKZ83vgI-2qB-l21wL1D4CgI/edit#

Feel free to contribute ideas and also volunteer if you're involved or have
any connection with specific orgs. It's great if the appeal comes from
someone who is familiar to the group.

KC

kcb at socallinuxexpo.org