[Scale-planning] Mobile App

Derek Nowicki derek at knowikiapps.com
Fri Feb 8 22:23:54 UTC 2019

Nathan,

This is all fantastic feedback, and I really appreciate it. These things
should be totally fixable before the conference.

If you have a github account, would you be willing to put in some issues
on the issues tracker?

https://github.com/KnowikiApps/scale-conf-app/issues

If not, I can add them myself no problem.

Can you also let me know what model of android phone you're using? Also
the android version if you can. I want to see if I can reproduce the
issues on an emulator.

Keep the feedback coming!

Best,

/Derek Nowicki